Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thumbing it

So, after reading a post of one of my biggest fans about my Shifts of Erdnase video, I thought some points he made had substance. I started browsing my sources looking for a better video representation of the shifts without the errors, specifically the thumb popping out when the packets transpose.

Well guess what I found?! A video from the fantom (clever, huh?) himself! So I decided I would return the favor and post a few still frames of him performing the exact same errors:






Excuses of the fantom:

(1) Uh, the video is old, but trust me, since then I have perfected everything ever conceived!

(2) I was rushing, yeah that’s it!

(3) I was testing new video equipment, especially the thumb pop out editing effect.

(4) I pointed out the flaws myself when I posted it. “Here’s my video-it stinks”

(5) It’s still better than yours! Nanny nanny boo boo

(6) I don’t claim to teach anything, just that I know everything.


Here is the difference between our blogs. I do consider this a teaching blog- but I don’t believe for a second I am an ‘expert’ in Erdnase techniques.


I, like Erdnase “do not claim to know it all”


I do feel this blog has something to offer for those starting out with Expert at the Card Table (which is the majority of my readers). Maybe it will evoke thought for some of those more proficient in Erdnase. That's why I really try to break everything down to an elementary level. I'm trying to spread interest in a book that I really enjoy.


If I really thought I was a world class pro at these techniques, I wouldn’t be putting my tips up on a free blog.


Confessions of the Cardshark- Money back guaranteed.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find his videos? I thought all of his works are already taken down?

J. Wessmiller said...

I save videos on my hard drive from youtube. Go to http://clipnabber.com/ and type in the address and you can save it on your computer.

Anonymous said...

I was more of wondering if you still have other old videos from the fathom that I could get...