Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thinking outside the Erdnase box....

Maybe we’re all wrong with the way we think the Open Shift is to be used as a transformation. Erdnase never says to hold the deck back to palm to start with. He says “with the face of the deck turned upward...” Could he possibly just mean with the face turned upwards toward the company?

With the SWE as a transformation he openly says “with the deck face up”
And in other parts of the book he uses the phrase “back to palm” when he wants the deck face up.

The point of this post is to make you look at Erdnase with fresh eyes. Get your own opinion of what Erdnase is saying- don’t take other peoples word for it.

When I first started studying Erdnase I didn't have anyone to talk about it with. I always pronounced it Erdnasey. Haha- who knows?

1 comment:

J. Wessmiller said...

PS- Yes I know there shouldnt be that snapping sound. I'm working on it.